Inpatient ServicesSage Inpatient Services offer a comprehensive, functional, goal-driven program specifically designed to treat, rehabilitate and nurse our patients everyday.
- Comfortable, loose-fitting clothes suitable for exercise, lying on a mat or sitting
- Lightweight jacket or sweater
- Shoes with good support for standing, transfers, and walking (tennis or walking shoes)
- Slippers or other comfortable shoes to be worn at bedside
- Comfortable sleeping clothes
- Glasses, dentures, hearing aids
- Personal hygiene and grooming items (razor, toothbrush, make-up, etc.)
- Books, magazine, puzzle books
- Please label all items
- Patients and family are responsible for their personal laundry
Your room offers many amenities of a home environment including:
- Television with remote
- Telephone with your own direct number
- ADA compliant bathroom
- Nutrition is important for your health and healing. We strive to offer a variety of great tasting menu items that meet all of your nutritional requirements.
- Registered dietitians collaborate to plan menus according to the diet prescribed by your doctor. If your doctor changes your diet, we will automatically cancel your previous order and assist you with a new menu.
- If you have specific questions about your diet or need additional information, your doctor may refer you to a diet technician or registered dietitian.
- Note: If your family has brought in food for you, please check with the Nurse or Dietician to make sure it is appropriate for your diet.
- Guest trays are available for purchase at $4 each.
Breakfast: 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Lunch: 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Supper: 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- The wireless Internet access provided by Sage Rehabilitation is for use free of charge by patients, visitors, and staff only.
- Sage Rehabilitation Hospital provides wireless internet services for your convenience but does not warrant that this service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Users should be aware that there are security, privacy, and confidentiality risks inherent in wireless communications and technology, and Sage Rehabilitation Hospital does not make any assurance or warranties relating to such risks.
- By using wireless Internet access, a user agrees that Sage Rehabilitation Hospital is not liable for any costs or damages arising from use of this service and Sage Rehabilitation Hospital does not control any materials, information, products, or services on the Internet.
- Sage Rehabilitation Hospital is a pet friendly environment.
- An animal visit can offer entertainment or a welcome distraction from pain.
- If you would like to have your pet visit you while you are in the hospital, please contact your nurse for further information.
- You will be required to sign a pet release of liability form prior to your pet’s visit.
- Pets must be up to date on their vaccinations, be recently groomed, and be in good medical health.
- Remember that you pet is allowed to visit but is not allowed to spend the night.
- The pet must be on a leash while in the facility and is not allowed in the dining area or therapy gym.
- Please do not allow your pet to approach the facility dog or therapy dog as this may be a distraction that interferes with patient treatment.
A copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices can be downloaded by clicking here … Notice of Privacy Practices.
Schedule a Program Consultation
We take pride in our ability to serve our patients anywhere they need it. If you’d like to come and visit our inpatient facilities, meet our staff, or ask us questions about our outpatient care, visit us and tour our community.