Sage Rehabilitation Outpatient/Day Neuro Program offers comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation for people recovering from traumatic and non-traumatic spinal cord injuries, including spinal cord tumors, transverse myelitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, multiple sclerosis, myelopathies, spinal cord infarctions and aneurysms.
Spinal Cord Injury treatment services include:
- Physical Therapy
- Focus is to maximize functional independence and mobility through development of strength, flexibility and motor skills.
- Occupational Therapy
- Focus is to maximize independence with activities of daily living and assist patients in adapting activities in order to participate in their life roles.
- Speech Therapy
- Focus is to facilitate growth of cognitive and behavioral skills, learning strategies, communication abilities, breath support, and swallowing functions needed to achieve those goals.
- Social Work/Counseling Services
- Focus is to provide emotional support, improve physical, mental and emotional functioning, and maximize successful community re-entry.
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Body-Weight Supported Treadmill Training
- Locomotor Training
- Transfer Training
- Orthotic Prescription and Training
- Neurogenic Bowel Program
- Neurogenic Bladder Program
- Stretching Programs
- Family/Caregiver Training
- Wheelchair Prescription, Fitting, and Training
- Spasticity Management
- Assistive Technology Prescription and Training
- Community Re-entry (driving/work/school)
For more information regarding our comprehensive Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation Program, call 225-906-4097 today!