Sage Outpatient Services offers a comprehensive and functional goal-driven program created specifically to treat individuals affected by Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
This program is designed to treat the patient holistically by providing:
- Establishment of placement on Global Deterioration Scale (GDS) which determines dementia severity level
- Evaluations performed by certified therapists (physical, occupational, and speech), as well as a social worker
- Patient and patient family directed goals (increase family involvement is key to this program)
- Compensatory strategy and behavioral management training
- Family education and training meetings
- Home safety evaluations
- Neuropsychology services
For more information about our dementia program or to schedule a tour, please call 225-906-4097 and speak with our admission team.